In order to LINK two items together the following steps can be taken while visulizing them in your minds eye:
- Always use pleasant and positive images as the brain blocks the unpleasant mnemonic memory information.
- Use colorful and vivid images which will be easier to remember when required.
- Make images even more vivid by adding space, movement and three dimensions.
- Feel free to exaggerate the important parts of images in size.
- Funny or shocking things are easier to recall. So use humor while visualizing mnemonic memory information.
- Now Click on a State and visualize the funny substitute words